Introduction to CrossFit Course - january 2018
Following the success of the 2017 course we are happy to annouce the January 2018 Introduction To CrossFit Course.
The course will be held over four Sundays through January (7th, 14th, 21st and the 28th) between 11:00am and 12:00pm.
We will coach you through the movements required to begin training at CrossFit Northumbria in a small group setting to ensure you are safe and well prepared for the group classes.
The course will cover,
- Basic functional movements such as squat, deadlift, press, pulling, rowing, and more.
- Try more technical movements such as the clean and snatch (starting with a PVC pipe).
- Nutritional advice to better regulate body composition and blood sugar level.
- Basic body maintainance to improve flexibilty and mobility.
- More information on our class structure and how to get the most out of CrossFit.
Click the 'Introduction to CrossFit Course - 2018' in the TeamUp software box below.
Register for the course and complete the waiver and health questions (This takes no more than 2 minutes).
Use the discount code INTROCOURSE33 to get the course for £40.
Complete the purchase using your preferred payment method. Our reception staff will be in touch with you before the course begins on the 7th January to clam any nerves or answer any questions.
If you would like to get in contact with us please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07450300737.